What is Team-Based Learning (TBL)?
- An engaging flipped-classroom learning method that encourages students to develop skills in self-directed learning; holds them accountable; creates an environment to explore content application with their team members and instructors; and strengthens communication skills
What can you expect at the workshop?
- Experience TBL first-hand by observing best practices in facilitation and identifying critical elements that keep students engaged
- Learn how to incorporate TBL into your teaching to engage students in deep learning
- Earn a certificate in the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL (from the Team-Based Learning Collaborative)
- Option to earn continuing pharmacy education credits
The price of this workshop covers the fee of a certificate in the Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL, issued by the Team-Based Learning Collaborative. This event encompasses all five individual workshops required by the Team-Based Learning Collaborative to complete the certificate. The Knowledge of the Fundamentals of TBL certificate can be used to demonstrate competence in the knowledge of TBL domain for attendees who are inspired to continue their professional development to become a certified TBL practitioner or TBL trainer-consultant.